Fx ReSound - Movie Audio
You can easily replace the
garbled, random sound in your home movies with music or
narration or add sound to silent movies using this movie audio
replacement tool. Supported Audio Types: MP3, WAV, AVI, MPG,
MPEG and OGG. The application also includes an integrated
sound recorder. Save your output as AVI in demo version or as
AVI or MPEG in the professional version.
Fx ReSound Main
- Replace the sound in your digital movies
with music or narration using this movie audio replacement
- Add sound to silent movies.
- You can even replace the sound in one
movie with the sound from another movie.
- Supported movie input types avi, mpg, mpe,
- Save as AVI, MPEG-1, VCD, MPEG-2, SVCD or
- Resize video output, change bit rate,
frame rate, color depth and TV format standard.
- Add text to your video output
- Supported audio types include AVI, MPEG,
wav, mp3 mp2 ogg.
- Join movie sound tracks and audio files
with the included Audio joiner. Supported file types include
wav, mp3, mp2, ogg, avi, mpg, mpe and mpeg. *
- Join AVI and MPEG videos to still images
with the included Video joiner. Supported image file types
include bay, bmp, dib, rle, flc, gif, giff, hav, jpg, jpe,
jpeg, jif, jfif, pcx, png, pnm, ppm, pgm, ras, sun, rgb,
rgba, bw, sgi, tga, tif, tiff and xpm *
* MPEG output and the audio
and video joiners are included in the professional version,
not in the free version.